Ripe Olive Chop Chop
|Canned chopped ripe olives||6 3⁄4 Ounce (Three 2 1/4 Ounce Each Cans)|
|Finely chopped celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Finely chopped dill pickle||1 Cup (16 tbs) (About 4 Medium Size)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Canned anchovy fillets||2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar/Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl toss olives, celery, dill pickle, onion and garlic lightly to mix.
2. Into olive mixture drain oil from the anchovies
3. Make tiny pieces out of the anchovies into and toss well in with vegetable oil, vinegar and pepper to mix.
4. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight to season and blend flavors.
5. Serve cold with the desired garnish.