Tagliatelle Alle Olive
|Pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or Enough For 4 People)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed|
|Black olives||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chili flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Grated parmesan||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take the black olives to pit and to chop in coarse pieces.
2) Cook pasta according to package direction and drain on a colander.
3) In a large bowl, mix the olives with olive oil, garlic, chilli flakes, pepper, parmesan cheese and lemon juice.
4) Add hot pasta to this mix and toss well.
5) Serve immediately by garnishing with parsley and seasoning with salt, if necessary.