Okra Skillet Medley
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Fresh okra||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, seeded and finely chopped|
|Fresh corn kernels||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. In a medium sauce pan, coat with vegetable spray. Add oil.
2. Once hot, add onion, garlic and peppers and sautÃ© on a medium flame for few minutes.
3. Add rest of the ingredients gradually and mix well. SautÃ© for 2 more minutes.
4. Reduce flame, cover and cook for 15 minutes or till corn is cooked.
5. Transfer on to a bowl and serve immediately.