Poaching is a great way to lock-in flavors for any delicate fish. In this episode, Jeff Murphy simmers mahi filets in olive oil until juicy and tender. Chickpea salad and grilled asparagus accompany this yummy fish.
Please see video
1) In a pan add oil, and all the ingredients needed for flavoring. Heat the oil.
2) Season the fish with salt and pepper and drop them in hot but not boiling oil about 140 degrees.
3) Let the fish poach for 5 minutes.
4) To make chick pea salad, in a bowl add chick pea and all the ingredients one by one.
5) When the fish is ready, remove it from oil.
6) Serve the poached mahi with chick pea salad.