Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Easy Australian Sauce
Easy Australian Sauce Recipes
These lamburgers are an Australian take on American hamburgers and they surely are a good competitor if introduced properly. Take a look at this video to see how succulent and delicious these burgers look even though cooked in a home kitchen they give the
Nursing a hangover this morning Sort out that hangover and fuzzy head with this vegemite smoothie. A rather unique combination of ingredients but this is a powerhouse of restorative nutrients that will have you back in the festivities faster than you can say
Hangover Cure Smoothie
Would you like to try out a scrumptious seared lamb loin with wine or champagne. Watch this excellent video where the chef shows great cooking and slicing techniques along with some useful tips to make the recipe. The recipe is awesome and worth trying on a
Pan Seared Lamb Loin
Rarely do we come across a Christmas recipe that uses seafood as the main ingredient. This is one video to watch if you want to try out a seafood dominated recipe for Christmas which is elegant as well as easy to prepare. Chef Russel demonstrates the recipe
Christmas Special Lobster Stuffed with Crab Cakes
GETTING READY 1 Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees. 2 With half of the pastry line a 8 9 inch deep pie plate. MAKING 3 With milk butter and flour make a sauce and add the cheese cream and seasoning. Remove mixture from the heat and stir a beaten egg in
MAKING 1. Heat barbecue or grill on high. 2. Once hot place the lamb chops and grill on both sides for 2 minutes or till they start to brown. 3. Using a pastry brush apply sauce of your choice on lamb chops and grill for 5 more minutes on each side. 4.
Australian Lamb Loin Chops
1. Combine cauliflower and broccoli in shallow dish pour in water cover cook on HIGH for four to five minutes or until just tender. Drain. 2. Arrange potato slices around outer edge of shallow dish place carrots in centre of dish pour in extra water cover cook
1. Tirim excess fat from chops combine tomato sauce sugar curry powder soy sauce and vinegar. Marinate meat in sauce mixture for 15 minutes. 2. While meat is marinating remove excess liquid from grated potatoes by pressing them in a colander transfer to bowl
Deviled Lamb Chops With Snow Peas
1. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes add butter onion garlic and meat toss to brown. Cook on HIGH for eight minutes. Stir twice during cooking. 2. Stir in Bolognese sauce cover cook on HIGH for five minutes. Transfer to another dish. Combine Ricotta
1. Thread equal number of pork pieces on to 8 bamboo skewers. Combine peanut butter sesame oil hoisin sauce lemon juice coconut milk and Chilli sauce brush satays with mixture place in shallow dish on rack. Stand for ten minutes before cooking. 2. Meanwhile
Pork Satays With Banana Sauce
1. Place carrots and water in shallow dish cover cook on HIGH for six minutes. Drain. Toss in butter and sugar cover to keep warm while making sauce. 2. Sauce Place butter into Pyrex measuring jug cook on HIGH for thirty seconds. Stir in flour cook on HIGH for
Carrots With Creamy Dill Sauce
1. Thaw spinach squeeze out liquid. Combine with Ricotta cheese and nutmeg. Season to taste. Spread mixture over ham slices roll slices up place seam side down in greased shallow dish. 2. Make the Sauce. Combine butter and flour in Pyrex measuring jug cook on
Ham And Spinach Rolls With Lemon And Mustard Sauce
1. Cut chicken into serving portions arrange in shallow dish sprinkle shallots over chicken. 2 .Combine oil and ginger in bowl cook on HIGH for two minutes. Stir in combined remaining ingredients cook on HIGH for four minutes. Stir twice during cooking. 3.
Chicken In Chilli Sauce
1. Thread seafood on to 8 bamboo skewers alternating scallops fish and crab. Brush with melted butter and lemon juice stand 20 minutes. 2. Cook seafood on rack in shallow dish on HIGH for three and a half minutes turning over halfway during cooking. 3. Combine
Seafood Sticks With Oyster Sauce
1. Combine garlic lemon juice ginger tumeric powder cumin powder spice paprika cayenne pepper Garam masala and sour cream brush chicken with mixture. Leave to stand for half hour 2. Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir
Spicy Chicken With Mango Sauce
1. Trim excess fat or sinew from meat slice into 5mm one quarter inch slices gently flatten with rolling pin place in shallow dish. 2. Combine bicarbonate soda sugar cornflour sauces and sherry pour over meat mix well cover marinate three hours. 3. Heat
Sliced Beef And Onions
1. Combine miriced meat onion sauce parsley and herbs. Season to taste. Place in pie plate base measurement diameter 18cm . Top with tomato slices. 2. Combine Instant potato water milk and butter spread on top of meat. Sprinkle with crushed chips cook on HIGH
1. Wash fish. Dry with absorbent paper place in large shallow dish brush with soy sauce cover cook on HIGH for five minutes or until fish flakes. Leave covered while making sauce. 2. Combine remaining ingredients in bowl cook on HIGH for six to eight minutes.
Whole Fish With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. Combine pasta water and oil in large bowl cook on HIGH for ten to twelve minutes or until tender. Drain leave to stand covered. 2. Combine garlic onion and butter in bowl cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in lemon juice stock mustard and flaked tuna
Pasta With Lemon Tuna Sauce
Serve with a green vegetable and mashed or baked potatoes.
1. Combine apple chutney and butter in bowl cover cook on HIGH for five minutes stir halfway through cooking. Stand covered for five minutes. 2. Puree apple mixture with remaining ingredients in blender or processor.
Tangy Apple Sauce
1. Place egg yolks in blender or processor. Blend while gradually adding butter. Add stock cream and basil blend until smooth. 2. Pour in small bowl cook on DEFROST six to seven minutes stir every minute. Add madiera.
Sweet Basil Sauce