Snickers Pavlova - Collab with OnePotChefShow
|Caster sugar||200 Gram|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Double cream||280 Milliliter|
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Toffee sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed nuts||1 Tablespoon|
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 2 / 300 degrees F / 190 degree Celsius . Draw a circle in a parchment paper and place over a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add in the egg white and whisk with an electric mixer until stiff.
- Add in the sugar in small batches and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the vanilla and corn flour, and whisk until shiny and stiff.
- Spread the mixture over the marked circle on parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven until lightly browned. Take out from the oven and switch off, place the Pavlova back in oven for an hour.
- In another bowl, add in the double cream and whisk until thick.
- Add in the peanut butter and fold in with a spoon.
- Top the paklova with cream spread, snickers, toffee sauce, chocolate sauce and nuts.
- Serve paklova for dessert.
Calories 397 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.5 mg0.8%
Sodium 88.5 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.4%
Sugars 34.5 g
Protein 4 g8.9%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.7% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet