Chocolate Lime Jelly Slice
|For base layer|
|Chocolate biscuits||300 Gram (bourbon)|
|For middle layer|
|Condensed milk||1215 Gram|
|Boiling water||210 Milliliter|
|Gelatine powder||240 Gram|
|Lime||2 (juice and zest)|
|For top layer|
|Jelly powder||1 Packet (lime flavor packet)|
|Boiling water||500 Milliliter|
1. In a bowl, add butter and melt it in microwave for 20 seconds.
2. In a chopper, put biscuits. Grind them until powdered and set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine ground biscuits and butter.
4. In a baking dish, layer the biscuit-butter mixture. Bake it in the oven at low heat for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
5. In a cup, pour boiling water. Add gelatine powder and stir well.
6. In a large bowl, pour condensed milk. Add lime zest and squeeze in the lime juice. Mix well.
7. Add in the gelatine mix and combine with the condensed milk.
8. Pour it over the base layer. Place the dish inside the refrigerator until the layer thickens.
9. In a cup, dissolve jelly powder in boiling water.
10. Pour the jelly mix over the milk layer. Let it cool inside the refrigerator for 2 hours.
11. Remove from the refrigerator and cut into squares.
12. Serve the Chocolate Lime Jelly with fresh cream, ice cream or as desired.
Calories 1259 Calories from Fat 483
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.2%
Saturated Fat 33.3 g166.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.5 mg46.8%
Sodium 351.9 mg14.7%
Total Carbohydrates 145 g48.5%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 130.5 g
Protein 54 g107.1%
Vitamin A 27.6% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 61.2% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet