|Chicken livers||1⁄2 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Water chestnuts||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Slice each of the chicken liver into 3 pieces.
3) In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce and garlic. Add in the chicken livers into the marinade. Let the livers rest in the marinade for 3 hours at room temperature. Or you may refrigerate them overnight.
4) Slice each of the water chestnuts into 3 pieces as well.
5) Slice the bacon into halves.
6) Take a slice of water chestnut and a piece of chicken liver. Wrap them with the half slice of bacon. Fasten the wrap with a toothpick.
7) Repeat the process till all the ingredients are used up.
8) Arrange the bacon wraps in a shallow pan. Place the pan in the oven.
9) Bake or grill the bacon wraps for about 25 minutes till the bacon becomes crisp. Keep turning the bacon over in the oven occasionally.
10) Serve the Rumaki hot with a sauce of your choice.