|Gammon slices||8 , cooked|
|Pineapple slices||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Halve each of the gammon slice and arrange at the bottom of a shallow ovenproof dish.
3) Spoon a little syrup from the caned pineapple over the gammon.
4) Top with the pineapple slices and sprinkle with sugar.
5) Place a walnut half in the centre of each slice.
6) Bake uncovered in the centre of the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7) Serve the Australian Luncheon with some cooked peas and fresh brown bread and butter