Lamb Chops Polynesian
|Condensed onion soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Pineapple||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), drained and crushed|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Lamb chops||2 1⁄2 Pound (8 In Number, 1-Inch Thick)|
1) Take a saucepan and combine soup, cornstarch, coriander, allspice, brown sugar and pineapple in it. Cook until adequately thickened, stirring occasionally.
2) In the meanwhile, brush the chops with salad oil.
3) Place chops on a grill keeping them 4-inches above the glowing coals.
4) Cook the chops for 10 minutes, brushing repeatedly with the prepared sauce.
5) Turn the chops to the other side and brush several times again with sauce. Cook for another 10 minutes or until done to the desired degree.
6) Serve chops with the remaining sauce.
Calories 547 Calories from Fat 382
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65.3%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.41%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 522.6 mg21.8%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 32 g65%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 1% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet