Lamb Chops Polynesian
|Condensed onion soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Pineapple||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), drained and crushed|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Lamb chops||2 1⁄2 Pound (8 In Number, 1-Inch Thick)|
1) Take a saucepan and combine soup, cornstarch, coriander, allspice, brown sugar and pineapple in it. Cook until adequately thickened, stirring occasionally.
2) In the meanwhile, brush the chops with salad oil.
3) Place chops on a grill keeping them 4-inches above the glowing coals.
4) Cook the chops for 10 minutes, brushing repeatedly with the prepared sauce.
5) Turn the chops to the other side and brush several times again with sauce. Cook for another 10 minutes or until done to the desired degree.
6) Serve chops with the remaining sauce.