Do you wanna learn how to make Kiwi Fruit Pavlova recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dessert in no time.
6 , peeled, sliced
1. Grease and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Draw a circle using a compass and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 300 degree F (gas mark 2).
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg whites for 10 minutes or until nice and stiff.
4. Gradually add sugar and beat after each addition.
5. Fold in vanilla, lemon juice, and corn flour.
6. Pour batter in the middle of the circle in the baking tray and spread around the edge of the circle.
7. Pop the tray in oven and bake for 60 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, pour whipping cream and whisk for 5 minutes. Pop in refrigerator until pavlova is done.
9. Top pavlova with whipped cream and decorate with kiwi slices.