|Caster sugar||100 Gram|
|Self rising flour||100 Gram|
|Butter||15 Gram, melted|
|Warm water||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated coconut||200 Gram|
|Icing sugar||250 Gram|
|Dark chocolate||100 Gram|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F (Gas mark 4).
2. Grease a baking tray and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg until light and fluffy.
4. Gradually add sugar, half at a time and mix until completely dissolved.
5. Whisk in flour, corn flour, melted butter, and water.
6. Into greased baking tray, pour the batter and pop in oven. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow it to cool.
7. In a bowl, mix together sugar, dark chocolate, butter, and milk.
8. Pop in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from oven and give it a good stir. Repeat the process until the mixture is smooth.
9. Cut cake into squares and dip then in chocolate sauce to coat well.
10. Roll and coat with grated coconut and set aside.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 437 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.6%
Saturated Fat 12 g60%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.3 mg26.1%
Sodium 200.8 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g22.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 51.2 g
Protein 5 g10.1%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet