Had a lot of fun making these Lamingtons with Phoebe, basically cake dipped in chocolate and rolled in coconut. That’s pretty much it guys….check out the video and all the info you need is in there.
Self rising flour
15 Gram, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F (Gas mark 4).
2. Grease a baking tray and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg until light and fluffy.
4. Gradually add sugar, half at a time and mix until completely dissolved.
5. Whisk in flour, corn flour, melted butter, and water.
6. Into greased baking tray, pour the batter and pop in oven. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow it to cool.
7. In a bowl, mix together sugar, dark chocolate, butter, and milk.
8. Pop in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from oven and give it a good stir. Repeat the process until the mixture is smooth.
9. Cut cake into squares and dip then in chocolate sauce to coat well.
10. Roll and coat with grated coconut and set aside.