Fruit N Turkey Rumaki
|Cubed roast turkey||2 Pound (36 Chunks, Of 1/2 Inch, Butterball Swift's Premium Brand)|
|Bacon slices||18 , cut in half, crosswise (Swift Premium Brand)|
|For sweet sour sauce|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1 Dash|
|Canned pineapple juice||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. To make the sauce, in a saucepan, blend together the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Simmer on a low flame, stirring until thick and smooth.
3. Take pan off the heat and pour sauce into a dip bowl.
4. Fry the bacon in a hot frying pan for about 2 minutes each side until partially cooked.
5. Remove and drain on paper toweling.
6. In each half slice of bacon, wrap a turkey chunk topped with a pineapple chunk.
7. Secure with a skewer or a large wooden toothpick.
8. Grill the Fruit N Turkey Rumaki on a barbecue grill or electric grill for 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Serve as party appetizers with Sweet Sour Sauce.