Polynesian Chicken And Papaya
|Whole chicken breasts||6|
|Melted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce, frozen|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Seasoning chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika in a skillet in melted butter brown them.
2. In a saucepan heat together the orange juice concentrate, water, soy sauce, ginger and garlic salt and set aside 1/4-cup of this sauce.
3. To a baking dish remove chicken breasts from skillet and spoon part of remaining sauce over them.
4. Bake at 350°F 20 minutes, basting frequently with remaining sauce.
5. Peel, halve and slice papaya and dip the slices in reserved sauce.
6. During the last 5 minutes of baking time heat the papaya along with chicken.
7. Serve chicken on hot fluffy rice, garnished with glazed papaya slices.