|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Golden raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen green peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Beef broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange||1 , sliced|
|Cashew nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), salted|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a large heavy saucepan Heat butter and cook ground beef separating into small pieces until lightly browned.
2. Add mushrooms, raisins, peas, broth, curry powder and soy sauce.
3. With a fork break block of peas apart and gently toss mixture to blend.
4. Arrange orange slices over top.
5. Covering loosely cook over low heat 15 minutes.
6. Mix in the cashews and serve with fried rice.