Polynesian Chicken Salad
|Chicken breast||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Diced cooked chicken breast||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pineapple chunks||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), drained|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slivered|
|Slivered toasted almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onions||4 , sliced|
|Plain nonfat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Plain yoghurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Nonfat)|
|Fat free mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Fat Free)|
|Romaine lettuce leaves||4 (for garnish)|
1) In a large bowl, mix together diced chicken breast, pineapple chunks, celery, almonds and onions. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a smaller bowl, combine the yoghurt with mayonnaise.
3) Pour the dressing over the chicken salad. Toss well.
4) On the serving platter, lay the lettuce leaves.
5) Spoon the Polynesian Chicken Salad over the lettuce and serve at room temperature.