Polynesian Chicken Salad
|Chicken breast||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Diced cooked chicken breast||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pineapple chunks||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), drained|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slivered|
|Slivered toasted almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onions||4 , sliced|
|Plain nonfat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Plain yoghurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Nonfat)|
|Fat free mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Fat Free)|
|Romaine lettuce leaves||4 (for garnish)|
1) In a large bowl, mix together diced chicken breast, pineapple chunks, celery, almonds and onions. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a smaller bowl, combine the yoghurt with mayonnaise.
3) Pour the dressing over the chicken salad. Toss well.
4) On the serving platter, lay the lettuce leaves.
5) Spoon the Polynesian Chicken Salad over the lettuce and serve at room temperature.
Calories 1139 Calories from Fat 553
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.3%
Saturated Fat 9 g44.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 160.8 mg53.6%
Sodium 1282.9 mg53.5%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.8%
Dietary Fiber 12.1 g48.3%
Sugars 28.3 g
Protein 74 g147.1%
Vitamin A 543.5% Vitamin C 163.1%
Calcium 32.2% Iron 39.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet