Bacon Slice Rumaki
|Thin bacon slices||6|
|Canned water chestnuts||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Teriyaki sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Slice each bacon slice into three equal strips.
2. On a large microwaveable platter, arrange the bacon strips in single layer and cover with a paper towel.
3. Place in the microwave and cook on HIGH for just about 1 1/2 minutes until bacon is partially cooked.
4. When cool enough to handle, wrap one water chestnut in a bacon strip, securing with a wooden pick.
5. Arrange the Rumaki on a microwave plate.
6. Spoon the teriyaki sauce over them.
7. Cover the refrigerate for 30 minutes for flavors to be absorbed.
8. Drain the juices.
9. Cover plate with paper towel.
10. Microwave on HIGH power for about 9 minutes, or until bacon is cooked.
11. Arrange the appetizers on a serving platter and serve hot.
Calories 31 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.8 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.29 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.7 mg0.6%
Sodium 65.6 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0.79 g1.6%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.56%
Calcium Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet