|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Ground ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Condensed tomato soup||21 Ounce (2 Cans, 10 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a medium bowl, mix the ground beef, 1/2 of onion, ginger, bread crumbs and egg together.
2) Shape the mixture into walnut sized meatballs.
3) In a 3-quart glass casserole, place the meatballs.
4) Partially cover and cook in the microwave for 5 minutes, stirring once.
5) In large mixing bowl, mix the tomato soup, brown sugar, rest of the onion together.
6) Gently stir the mixture into the partially cooked meatballs.
7) Cook covered in the microwave for 15 minutes, stirring twice.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 286 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.8%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.6 mg26.2%
Sodium 758.7 mg31.6%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.4%
Sugars 27.8 g
Protein 18 g36.8%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet