|Frozen flounder fillets||1 Pound (1 Package)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Celery tops||4 (Use A Few)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (Use 1/2 Stick)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Frozen mixed vegetables package||10 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
1) Thaw and gently separate the fillets.
2) In a large frying pan, mix water, salt, peppercorns, celery tops, and onion and lemon slices and allow to boil.
3) Place the fillets in the pan, then simmer covered for 7 minutes or until flakey, remove and keep warm.
4) Allow the fish liquid to boil, cook rapidly until reduced to 2 cups, then strain into a 2-cup measure.
5) In the same frying pan, melt the butter or margarine, stir in the flour, stir constantly and cook until bubbly.
6) Stir in the 2 cups fish liquid, stir and cook further until the sauce thickens and boils for 1 minute.
7) Turn off the heat, stir in the lemon juice and a drop of yellow food coloring, if desired.
8) On a warm shallow serving platter, spoon a little cooked vegetables, lay the fish fillets overlapping, then spoon rest of the vegetables over the fish.
9) Spoon over the sauce and serve immediately with rest of the sauce.