|Chicken breasts||2 , split|
|Slivered green peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Hot cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Toasted coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a skillet heat shortening and brown the chicken.
2) Fry green pepper and onion lightly.
3) Drain out the fat.
4) Add curry powder, soup, water and lemon juice.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 40 minutes.
6) Drain pineapple and halve.
7) Place 1/2 pineapple slice on each chicken breast pieces.
8) Cover and cook for 5 minutes till chicken is tender.
9) Toss rice and coconut together. Serve with chicken.