|Canned whole water chestnuts||8 Ounce (Drained)|
|Teriyaki sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. On meat board, cut each bacon slice into 3 equal pieces.
2. Wrap each water chestnut in one piece of bacon.
3. Use a wooden tooth pick to hold together.
4. Arrange the bacon wrapped chestnuts in on a microwaveable pie plate.
5. Coat them with the teriyaki sauce.
6. Keep aside for 30 minutes or more
7. Transfer them onto a roasting rack over a roasting pan, draining the excess sauce.
8. Microwave at HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes, turning them after 4 minutes,until bacon is lightly browned and crispy.
9. Arrange the bacon covered chestnuts on a serving platter.
10. Serve hot as appetizers.
Calories 31 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.8 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.29 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.7 mg0.6%
Sodium 65.6 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0.79 g1.6%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.56%
Calcium Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet