|Canned whole water chestnuts||8 Ounce (Drained)|
|Teriyaki sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. On meat board, cut each bacon slice into 3 equal pieces.
2. Wrap each water chestnut in one piece of bacon.
3. Use a wooden tooth pick to hold together.
4. Arrange the bacon wrapped chestnuts in on a microwaveable pie plate.
5. Coat them with the teriyaki sauce.
6. Keep aside for 30 minutes or more
7. Transfer them onto a roasting rack over a roasting pan, draining the excess sauce.
8. Microwave at HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes, turning them after 4 minutes,until bacon is lightly browned and crispy.
9. Arrange the bacon covered chestnuts on a serving platter.
10. Serve hot as appetizers.