|Ground round steak||1 Pound|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cornmeal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dry mustard||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||15 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, add ground round steak, milk, cornmeal, beaten egg, onion, green pepper, dry mustard, salt, chili powder, pepper and vegetable oil. Combine all thoroughly.
2) Shape the mixture into meatballs having 1-inch diameter.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water.
4) In a pan, add oil and heat up over medium heat.
5) Fry the meatballs in hot oil for 15 to 20 minutes.
6) In another medium sized saucepan, add broth, pineapple, ½ cup chopped green pepper, sugar, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, ½ teaspoon sauce and water. Combine well.
7) Place the saucepan over medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes by stirring frequently.
8) Gradually pour in the cornstarch mixture to the saucepan and stir until the broth becomes thick and bubbly.
9) Add the meatballs into the sauce and gently stir to coat meatballs.
10) Use a chafing dish to serve the preparation with cooked spaghetti or rice.