How to Make Lamington Donuts
|Unsalted softened butter||190 Gram|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Self rising flour||2 1⁄3 Cup (37.33 tbs), sifted|
|Dark chocolate||220 Gram|
|Heavy cream||200 Milliliter (Thickened cream)|
|Dessicated coconut||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in vanilla and then add eggs, one at a time and beat after each addition just until combined.
3. Gradually add flour (1/3rd at a time, alternating with milk while beating constantly on low.
4. In a bowl, combine chocolate and cream. Pop in microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds. Remove from oven and stir well. Pop it back into the microwave for 30 seconds and repeat the process until chocolate melts. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
5. Into preheated greased doughnut maker, pour the batter and bake as per manual instruction.
6. Spread chocolate mixture on top of doughnuts and sprinkle coconut.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Pop in oven at 180 degree C or 350 degree F for 6-7 minutes.
Calories 456 Calories from Fat 240
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.8%
Saturated Fat 16.8 g83.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.1 mg37.7%
Sodium 366.1 mg15.3%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 27.5 g
Protein 6 g12.1%
Vitamin A 14.6% Vitamin C 0.17%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet