Easter is a special gathering when families and friends join together for fun and to enjoy traditional food according to the Easter Menu with roast, lamb, cookies, rolls and other goodies. Here is a sample of a mouthwatering, menu, which you can plan this Easter, for your family. Enjoy!
Breakfast : Easter Menu Ideas:
- Crunchy French Bread: This is a machine baked bread prepared with dry milk, bread flour and active dry yeast whisked with cold water.
- Yeast rolls – These delicious flour and yeast rolls are served as a part of lunch or breakfast and enjoyed with fresh fruit juice.
- Oatmeal Bread – This is a preferred food of kids when served with milk and fresh fruits.
- Sweet Potato Biscuits – This is one of the most loved goodies during Easter, prepared with ground cinnamon, allspice, mashed sweet potatoes, milk, brown sugar and other ingredients.
- Chocolate Smoothie – This is a very healthy way to start your day with delicious healthy chocolate smoothie, prepared with fresh cream.
Lunch: Easter Menu Ideas:
- Glazed ham: Fully cooked smoked ham, with light brown sugar, Tennessee Whiskey, grated orange peel, ground cloves, ground allspice, thinly sliced oranges and endives are used for garnishing this ham.
- Roast spice ham leg: This is an easy lamb dish which is prepared in a pan with dried onions, all purpose flour, cinnamon, salt and ham leg slices.
- Cauliflower Casserole – This is one of those few Easter menu dishes which is served with white sauce and shredded Parmesan cheese. Fresh cauliflower flowerets are used with butter, milk, mustard, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Lemon Brocolli – This is a very easy recipe prepared using fresh lemon juice, butter and bunches of fresh broccoli. These are normally crispy and tender when served.
Dinner: Easter Menu Ideas:
- Cream Spinach – This is a vegetarian Easter Menu prepared with fresh spinach, heavy cream, nutmegs, finely chopped onions, cooked eggs and butter.
- 7 Layered salad – One of the healthiest menu ideas which is just perfect for family dinner. The main ingredients used to prepare this salad includes hard cooked eggs, frozen thawed peas, bacon crispy cooked and drained meat, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Mayonnaise is added as an additional dressing with sliced green onions as the topping.
- Baked Potatoes – Sweet potatoes are baked and served as a part of Easter menu and seasoned with paprika, sugar, and cinnamon with the right amount of salt and sugar.
Desserts – Easter Menu Ideas:
- Lemon Sponge Cake – This makes an extremely delicious pie prepared with fresh lemons, milk and eggs, forming an integral part of Easter menu dessert. Other ingredients used are milk, salt, softened butter and fresh lemon juice.
- Peanut butter eggs: These are prepared with cheese, margarine, vanilla extracts, peanut butter, salt and delicious cream cheese.
No, matter what you choose to have as an Easter menu, just ensure, that your family has the meal together, enjoying every bit of it - your Easter is surely going to be the best of all!