Easter Brunch Miami
Easter brunch experience at Miami can prove to be an unforgettable one with gourmet dishes on display during the time of celebrations. Miami has rich cultural heritage and the biggest draw of this city is its peculiarity in food and unique perspective of foodies here. Easter is the time to come out of yours shell and treat your family and relatives with flavors of spring season. Easter gives you opportunity to get more flamboyant, splurge on lavish decors and pamper yourself with ethnic cuisines. Some of the cuisines are Easter centered throughout the year at some of the restaurants of Miami. To take the plunge into culinary treat, let us view some of the great places of Miami which are specially known for serving exotic Easter brunch.
Easter Brunch at Miami
Some of the world renowned restaurants of Miami offering you world class Easter brunch are listed here. This is the time for you unfold into sprightly young binging soul.
- Michael`s Genuine is one of those restaurants attended by celebrities as well.. You can give your treat a good start with bubbling, frenzy, refreshing mimosas with little oz of chilled champagne. Once you are over with it, get into some delicious brunch ideas. The place is officially dedicated to s
- teaks and baked eggs with chocolate raisins. Also you can count on multi-grain bread with whipped cream and sea salt sprinkles. This is greatly being loved by all those peo
- ple who come into restaurant and want to try a completely fresh recipe. Give try on house smoked bacon with organic eggs and onion spices. Nothing is complete without a dessert entry and so your must have at last is crunchy crumbled egg pancakes with crust.
- The 94th Aero Squadron is one of most touted romantic restaurant of all times. It is true caricature of French farmhouse and the heroic pictures all on the interiors takes you to ancient times of kings and queens. It is known to serve new dishes which are right mix o
- f traditional gourmets and modern savories. Some of the best tries can be egg Benedict, Belgium Waffles, hot and cold sandwiches with lot of fresh fish salad in place, Prime rib and Fillet Mignon, Shrimp Scampi, and salmon treats.
- Buca De Beppo is located in the core of Wellington, which readily serves classic style Italian cuisines. The dining style here is family type and every ounce of food is meant to be enjoyed by all the members of family. Some of the great recipes to your palette can be Shrimp sandwiches, freshly prepared appetizers, soothing mix of cocktails, and exotically designed desserts.
- Gibraltar is the popular restaurant at South Beach. Ready to enthrall you with gaudy ambiance and Biscayne Bay views, it is also marked by its signature dishes like Roasted Chilean Sea bass, Baked Pacific Salmon, Spinach and Arugula Salad, Roasted Beet salad, Green Olive and Sage Pork Tenderloin, and fillings and trimmings of asparagus and coconuts.
These were some of the must visit sites for Easter brunch.