2. Beat canola oil and agave and vanilla together until smooth.
3. Add flax seed soaked in water. Beat well.
4. In a separate bowl, blend flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
5. Stir flour blend into wet ingredients.
6. Add oats and raisins and mix well.
7. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto un-greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
9. Cool one minutes then transfer to wire rack.
10. Enjoy warm with milk, tea or coffee, for breakfast or as a snack.
We all know that daily consumption of oatmeal helps lower cholesterol. But eating it every day for breakfast is just so boring. How about an oatmeal cookie? Who doesn’t like cookies? Here is a healthier alternative to the regular so called healthy oatmeal cookies. It is gluten free, dairy free and yet extremely yummy. This is so much better than eating oat porridge!