Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Quick cooking oats||2 Cup (32 tbs), uncooked|
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||12 Ounce (1 package)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Beat butter and slowly add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
2) Add eggs and vanilla to butter and continue to beat.
3) In a bowl, mix flour, soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix it into creamed mixture and beat well.
4) Add the remaining ingredients to the mixture and mix well.
5) Take ungreased cookie sheets and drop the dough on it.
6) Bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees.
7) Serve Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies to kids and adults alike as snacks.
Calories 1193 Calories from Fat 580
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103%
Saturated Fat 31.7 g158.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151.1 mg50.4%
Sodium 458.5 mg19.1%
Total Carbohydrates 144 g48%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.7%
Sugars 85.6 g
Protein 14 g27.3%
Vitamin A 20.6% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 19.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet