Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Quick cooking oats||2 Cup (32 tbs), uncooked|
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||12 Ounce (1 package)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Beat butter and slowly add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
2) Add eggs and vanilla to butter and continue to beat.
3) In a bowl, mix flour, soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix it into creamed mixture and beat well.
4) Add the remaining ingredients to the mixture and mix well.
5) Take ungreased cookie sheets and drop the dough on it.
6) Bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees.
7) Serve Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies to kids and adults alike as snacks.