Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
|Egg replacer||2 Teaspoon (Energ Brand)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil/Canola / safflower oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy free carob chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spelt flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, take egg replacer and water. Mix it well.
3. Add honey and oil and whisk it until the mixture becomes bubbly.
4. Add oats, raisins, and carob chips and stir to mix.
5. In a bowl, mix together flour, soda, and salt. Sift it and add it to the wet mixture.
6. In ungreased cookie sheets, drop the batter by rounded teaspoon.
7. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until it browns lightly at the edges.
8. Remove from oven and place on racks to cool.
9. Before serving Oatmeal Raisin Cookies cool it completely.