Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
|Egg replacer||2 Teaspoon (Energ Brand)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil/Canola / safflower oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy free carob chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spelt flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, take egg replacer and water. Mix it well.
3. Add honey and oil and whisk it until the mixture becomes bubbly.
4. Add oats, raisins, and carob chips and stir to mix.
5. In a bowl, mix together flour, soda, and salt. Sift it and add it to the wet mixture.
6. In ungreased cookie sheets, drop the batter by rounded teaspoon.
7. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until it browns lightly at the edges.
8. Remove from oven and place on racks to cool.
9. Before serving Oatmeal Raisin Cookies cool it completely.
Calories 1790 Calories from Fat 756
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g131.1%
Saturated Fat 24.6 g123%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.1 mg0.03%
Sodium 602.2 mg25.1%
Total Carbohydrates 241 g80.4%
Dietary Fiber 18.7 g74.7%
Sugars 127.1 g
Protein 23 g46.9%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 39.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet