Oatmeal Fruit Drops
Light brown sugar - 1/2 cup, packed
Granulated sugar - 1/2 cup
Vanilla - 1 teaspoon
Eggs - 2
Quick or old-fashioned oats - 2 cups, uncooked
All-purpose flour - 2 cups
Soda - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
LIBERTY Diced Fruit & Peel - 1 1/4 cups, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix oats, flour, soda and salt; keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in eggs.
5. Gradually add dry ingredient mixture to butter mixture; blend well after each addition.
6. Add fruits and nuts; mix with folding movements.
7. Using a rounded teaspoon, drop teaspoonful of mixture onto the cookie sheet; leaving 2 inches gap between each drop.
8. Bake in preheated oven for about 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
9. Remove over wire rack and let cool.
10. Serve warm Oatmeal Fruit Drops with hot beverages.