Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crisco||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Applesauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Quick-cooking rolled oats||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a cookie sheet and keep ready.
3. In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and soda; keep aside.
4. In a mixer bowl, beat brown sugar with Crisco, and granulated sugar until creamy, light and fluffy.
5. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
6. Stir in applesauce.
7. Stir in the flour mixture until well combined.
8. Add oats and raisins; mix well.
9. Using a teaspoon, drop batter on the prepared cookie sheet.
10. Bake in preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes.
11. Serve warm Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies with beverages.