Quick Oatmeal Cookies
|Quaker oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sifted all-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Butter||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), melted (Generous Amount)|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees .
2) In a bowl, combine oatmeal, flour, sugar and salt.
3) Add melted butter.
4) Dissolve soda in hot water and add to the flour mixture.
5) Combine well.
6) On a greased cookie sheet, drop small pieces of batter.
7) Press the top with a fork.
8) Place inside the oven to bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
9) Serve the cookies after cooling. Store the cookies in airtight container to retail flavor and crispiness.