|Medium oatmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 Large, beaten|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , rind grated and fruit juiced|
|Caster sugar||2 Tablespoon (Or To Taste)|
|Double cream||2 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce, lightly whipped (1 Small Carton)|
1) In a bowl, add milk and oatmeal and leave for 30 minutes.
2) Transfer to a pan and stir till the liquid boils, then simmer for 3-4 minutes.
3) Take off the heat and transfer into another bowl.
4) Add the beaten egg, grated lemon rind and sugar.
5) In lemon juice and water, dissolve the gelatin and add to the mix when it cools.
6) Gently fold in the cream.
7) Allow the cream to set in a glass bowl.
8) Top with fruit sauce and serve.