|White bread slice||1|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Evaporated skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Powdered cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Imitation butter flavoring||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||2 Tablespoon|
|Strawberries/Other seasonal fruit||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Break down the bread into small bite-sized pieces.
2) In a non-stick pan, place the bread pieces, milk and boiling water.
3) Simmer the bread mixture for 5 minutes.
4) Whisk in the egg, stirring constantly.
5) Add cinnamon, butter and sweetener.
6) Simmer for 3 more minutes, stirring constantly until the mixture is lumpy like oatmeal.
7) Serve hot garnished with strawberries.