Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
|All-purpose flour||6 Tablespoon (1/3 Cup Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Uncooked quick oats||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Dark raisins||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Baking soda||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Soft sweet butter||2 Tablespoon, whipped|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Margarine||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine flour, oats, raisins, baking soda, and cinnamon and set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer on medium speed beat together brown sugar, butter, granulated sugar, and margarine until light and fluffy.
4. Add egg and vanilla and continue beating to mix well.
5. Stir in the oat mixture.
6. Spray nonstick cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray and drop dough by onto the sprayed sheet, forming 12 cookies and leaving a space of about 2 inches between each.
7. Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes until cookies are lightly browned and crisp.
8. Serve the cookie warm and crispy as a snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1213 Calories from Fat 436
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.2%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 276 mg92%
Sodium 263.9 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 173 g57.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.5%
Sugars 68.1 g
Protein 23 g46.5%
Vitamin A 34.2% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 11.6% Iron 38.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet