|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Sieve flour with salt, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda and mix in raisins and oatmeal.
3. Add in egg, milk, and oil and beat to mix well.
4. Using a teaspoon, add batter, 1 teaspoon each, 1 ½ inch apart onto cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until delicately brown.
5. Transfer to a cake rack , cool, and store in an airtight container.
6. Serve Oatmeal Drops with a cup of Hot Caramel Coffee.