Favorite Oatmeal Cookies
|Seedless raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Wash the raisins and drain them.
3) Cream together the sugar and shortening. Add the milk and eggs.
4) Combine the mixture with the raisins and rolled oats. Mix well.
5) Add all the remaining dry ingredients. Beat well.
6) Onto greased baking sheets, drop the batter.
7) Bake in preheated oven for about 12 minutes.
8) Serve as preferred.