Favorite Oatmeal Cookies
|Seedless raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Wash the raisins and drain them.
3) Cream together the sugar and shortening. Add the milk and eggs.
4) Combine the mixture with the raisins and rolled oats. Mix well.
5) Add all the remaining dry ingredients. Beat well.
6) Onto greased baking sheets, drop the batter.
7) Bake in preheated oven for about 12 minutes.
8) Serve as preferred.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4023 Calories from Fat 1182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 134 g206.4%
Saturated Fat 32.6 g163.1%
Trans Fat 13.5 g
Cholesterol 428.6 mg142.9%
Sodium 190.7 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 650 g216.8%
Dietary Fiber 38.9 g155.7%
Sugars 315.6 g
Protein 74 g147.7%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 38.6% Iron 134.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet