Wheat Oatmeal Dollar Pancakes
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) In a medium bowl, combine bran, oats, baking soda, wheat germ and buttermilk.
2) Let the mixture stand for couple of minutes until all buttermilk absorbed by oats.
3) Shape the mixture into 8 small patties.
4) Lightly grease the skillet.
3) Place the patties in the skillet in batches and bake until brown from both the sides, turning ocassionaly.
4) Serve hot dollar pancakes in breakfast or as a snack.