|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Old fashioned rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Seedless raisins||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Unbalanced almonds||1 Cubic Centimeter, coarsely chopped|
|Hot chunky applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Maple sugar candies/Brown sugar||8|
1) In medium saucepan, bring 4-1/2 cups water and the salt to boiling.
2) Stir in oats and raisins; boil gently, stirring occasionally, 7 to 10 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from heat.
4) Add almonds; cover the pan, and let stand a few minutes.
5) In 6 to 8 individual bowls, layer otameal and applesauce.
6) Top each with a maple-sugar candy.
7) Serve the special oatmeal with cream or milk.