Oatmeal Butterscotck Triangles
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Not Instant)|
|White chocolate||3 Ounce, chopped|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Red Or Green)|
1) In a bowl,stir in butter rapidly until fluffy and soft peaks form.
2) Now add brown sugar and vanilla into the butter and beat well untl light.
3) Mix flour with rolled oats and mix thoroughly into the butter mixture until well blended.
4) Cover the bowl with lid and refrigerate for half an hour until the dough is stiff.
5)Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
6) Roll out the dough to 1/4-inch (5 mm) thickness on a a surface which is dusted slightly with flour.
7) Make four 6-inch (15 cm) circles by cutting and reroll scraps if necessary.
8) Arrange the circles on greased baking sheets and bake in centre of 350°F (180°C) oven for about 15 minutes or until golden.
9) Allow to cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes.
10) After cooling,place them onto to a cutting board.
11) With the help of a sharp knife,shape each warm cookie into 6 triangles.
12) In a bowl placed over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate, while stirring occasionally.
13) Drizzle the melted chocolate over triangles and on top sprinkle coloured sugar.
14) Transfer them to the rack and allow to cool completely. (Cookies can be stored in airtight container for up to 3 days.)
15) Serve the cookies with coffee.