1 Cup (16 tbs) (This can be white whole wheat flour or a regular whole wheat flour)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Dark brown sugar
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (this is 1 stick)
Bitter sweet chocolate
4 Ounce, finely chopped
4 Ounce, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Toast pecans in the oven for about 8 minutes.
3. Combine butter and sugar in a bowl and whip it for 30 seconds or more until it is of a creamy consistency.
4. Add vanilla and yogurt and mix until well blended for 30 seconds.
5. Add baking soda, baking powder, rolled oats, chocolate, cherries and toasted pecans. Mix well until well blended. This is the cookie batter.
6. Take a heaping tablespoon of batter and shape it like a cookie.
7. Arrange in on a baking sheet and keep it about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake it for 11 minutes or until it is lightly browned on the edges and partially browned on the top.
9. Remove from oven and keep aside the cookies to cool before removing them from a baking sheet. Store it in an airtight container.
10. Serve Oatmeal and Chocolate Cookies with tea or coffee.
Here is a cookie recipe which satiates your taste buds and is a healthy and nutritious snack as well! Oatmeal and Chocolate Cookies contain health benefits because of its two major ingredients – oatmeal and chocolate. Dark chocolate is an antioxidant whereas oatmeal is known for reducing cholesterol. So make the most of it!
Nutty, Fruity Oatmeal And Chocolate Cookie Recipe Video