|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|1% low fat milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Steel cut oats||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Irish)|
|Fresh blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped toasted hazelnuts/Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Take a large heavy nonstick saucepan and mix water and milk together. Bring the mixture to boil on medium flame.
2. Add oats and then reduce the flame. Simmer for 3 minutes or until the mixture turns thick.
3. Cover the pan and simmer the oats for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
4. Remove from the heat and add honey. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with fruits and nuts and serve this oatmeal hot.