Frosted Oatmeal Squares
|For 4 dozen squares|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Softened butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White corn syrup/Molasses /honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chunky peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Make a mixture of margarine. Brown sugar, oats and syrup and transfer into two glass utility dishes evenly.
2. Push to make an even surface and bake each of the mixture for about 3½ minutes till the top turn bubbly and allow to cool.
3. Take a bowl, melt peanut butter and chocolate pieces for 1½ minutes, stirring halfway though.
4. Stir to a smooth mixture, top the oatmeal mixture and chill in the refrigerator.
5. Bring to the room temperature and cut each of the dish into 24 squares.
6. Serve the cut squares.
Calories 148 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.5%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.2 mg3.4%
Sodium 35.8 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.2% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet