1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine rolled oats with whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
4. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and beat the mixture until well combined.
6. Stir in the raisins and mix until just combined.
7. Take a baking tray and scoop the batter onto the tray. Bake this in the 350 degree oven for 9 -10 minutes for soft cookies and 11 - 12 minutes for crispy cookies.
8. Once done, remove and set them aside to cool.