Banana Oatmeal Cookies
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bananas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mashed|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oatmeal||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Take the walnuts to chop finely.
2) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream together. Stir in mashed bananas to this mixture.
3) Sift in the dry ingredients and combine well with the wet mixture.
4) Add oatmeal, seeds, raisins and walnuts.
5) Keep the bowl aside and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
6) In a cookie sheet, place balls with 2 tablespoon batter. With the bottom of a floured glass flatten the top of the cookies.
7) Set your oven at 350° and place the cookie sheet inside oven.
8) Bake for around 20 minutes or until the cookies turn crispy.
9) Cool and serve with any type of beverage.