1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), soaked in water (heaping 1/2 cup whole oat groats soaked overnight to give 1 cup)
8 Medium, pitted
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1) In a food processor bowl, add the soaked oat groats, dates, sea salt, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder.
2) Process the ingredients, scrapping the sides occasionally, until the mixture forms a sticky ball.
3) In a bowl, transfer the mixture and fold in the raisins.
4) Spoon the mixture on a dehydrator sheet and then flatten the balls so that they appear like cookies.
5) Place in a dehydrator for about 5 to 6 hours until slightly firm on top.
6) Then flip them over and return to the dehydrator for another 3 to 5 hours.
7) Serve these raw cookies as a healthy snack when desired.
Why not make these super healthy raw oatmeal date and raisin cookies that does not involve any baking. These power packed cookies are highly nutritious, delicious and absolutely easy to prepare. Take a look at this video that is wonderfully presented and prepare this healthy snack for your family. Great way to enjoy and stay fit too!