2. In a deep baking dish, spread the oatmeal in the bottom to make about ½ inch base.
3. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon over the oatmeal.
4. Drizzle agave nector and sprinkle brown sugar, all over the oatmeal.
5. Arrange the apple slices, to cover the oatmeal and sprinkle remaining cinnamon over the apples.
6. Sprinkle raisins and walnuts.
7. Spread the kashi cereals all over the top.
8. Stream water into the baking dish just up to the surface of the kashi cereal, but should not cover the cereals.
9. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil and bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour.
10. Remove the baking dish from oven, remove the foil and allow to cool.
11. Cut the casserole into squares and serve as desired.
Want to serve a healthy and tasty breakfast for your family? Watch this video now. Fitness coach Anita Stone prepares a delicious and high nutrition Oatmeal and Apple Bake which makes a perfect breakfast recipe. Watch this video now.
Baked Oatmeal With Apples/Raisins/Walnuts Recipe Video