Banana Oatmeal Cookies
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low-sodium baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Low sodium corn oil margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||2 Tablespoon (Equivalent To 1 Egg)|
|Mashed banana||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry oatmeal||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Chopped unsalted walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add margarine, egg substitute, and banana, beating well.
4. Mix in oatmeal and walnuts until thoroughly blended.
5. Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cookies are done. Remove from sheet immediately.