Raisin Nut Oatmeal Cookies
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (quick)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon, grated|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, softened|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and spices.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg. Add the dry ingredients and milk and mix well. Stir in the nuts and raisins.
4. Drop by teaspoons onto oiled baking sheets.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until well browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2455 Calories from Fat 1069
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 123 g189.7%
Saturated Fat 53.5 g267.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 409.5 mg136.5%
Sodium 794.2 mg33.1%
Total Carbohydrates 317 g105.6%
Dietary Fiber 29.5 g117.9%
Sugars 160.6 g
Protein 47 g93.4%
Vitamin A 51.2% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 47.9% Iron 69.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet