Raisin Nut Oatmeal Cookies
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (quick)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon, grated|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, softened|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and spices.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg. Add the dry ingredients and milk and mix well. Stir in the nuts and raisins.
4. Drop by teaspoons onto oiled baking sheets.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until well browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.