Health Oatmeal Snack
|Quick cooking rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs) (4 Cups)|
|Coconut||250 Milliliter, grated (1 Cup)|
|Nuts||250 Milliliter, finely chopped (1 Cup)|
|Wheat germ||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Sunflower||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Honey||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Oil a cookie sheet and set aside.
– In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and set aside.
– Heat honey in a saucepan and pour it over dry ingredients. Add oil and vanilla and stir.
– Press into a large square on oiled cookie sheet and bake about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and refrigerate before cutting into squares.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7042 Calories from Fat 4276
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 489 g752.7%
Saturated Fat 127.4 g636.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 994.6 mg41.4%
Total Carbohydrates 562 g187.3%
Dietary Fiber 109.8 g439.3%
Sugars 239.5 g
Protein 192 g384.7%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 21.7%
Calcium 75.4% Iron 232.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet