Health Oatmeal Snack
|Quick cooking rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs) (4 Cups)|
|Coconut||250 Milliliter, grated (1 Cup)|
|Nuts||250 Milliliter, finely chopped (1 Cup)|
|Wheat germ||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Sunflower||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Honey||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Oil a cookie sheet and set aside.
– In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and set aside.
– Heat honey in a saucepan and pour it over dry ingredients. Add oil and vanilla and stir.
– Press into a large square on oiled cookie sheet and bake about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and refrigerate before cutting into squares.