Rhubarb and Hazelnut Dessert
|Young rhubarb||1 Pound (450 G, Use Fresh Ones)|
|Shelled whole hazelnuts||4 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Eggs||2 (Size 1)|
|Castor sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain unsweetened yogurt||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Wash and trim the rhubarb, slice it into 5 mm (1/4 inch) lengths, place it in a bowl and mix in the honey.
2. Dry-fry or toast the hazelnuts until dark brown, but not burnt. Lightly grind them (or chop them very finely) and combine with the rhubarb.
3. Whisk the eggs, adding the sugar, and combine with the yogurt.
4. Put the fruit and nut mixture in a shallow ovenproof dish, press it down as much as possible and smooth the surface; pour over the yogurt mixture and sprinkle the top with the cinnamon.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for about 45 minutes. Serve cold.